Feed Boost is a special proprietary blend of Zingiberaceae spices (gingers), designed to aid digestion in large animals such as horses. The natural goodness of Biohawk’s special blend of gingers is concentrated in Feed Boost.
Allergic reactions to grains, soy and lupins causes:
- Inflammation in the gut
- Reduced uptake of nutrients
- Changes in the blood
- Acid build-up in the hind-gut
Feed Boost added to feed:
- Digests proteins in feeds that can cause intolerance reactions and inflammation
- Improves nutrition – breaks down proteins in grains, soy, lupins and other feedstuffs – releasing nutrients previously unavailable
- Exposes grain starch to digestive enzyme breakdown
- Facilitates amino acid, glucose, mineral and oil availability
- Limits starch fermentation and acid production
- Removes the barriers to complete digestion
- Makes hard feeds safer
- Raises pH of the digestive tract
Store Frozen for up to 2 years. Before use, thaw completely.
Keep refrigerated for up to 30 days.
5L, 70mL/day per 200Kg.